LeeleeSobieski.com: Does Leelee usually wear stockings or pantyhose? - LeeleeSobieski.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Does Leelee usually wear stockings or pantyhose?

#1 User is offline   Leeleefan9 Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:20 PM

Hi. I'm new on this board. Leelee is one of my favorite actresses. Anyway, lately, I couldn't figure out if she usually wears stockings or pantyhose? Does anyone know what she usually wears?

Say, for instance, in this premier: http://www.leeleesob...res/bourne.html, does anyone know whether she was wearing stockings or pantyhose?

Thanks in advance!

#2 User is offline   DAK Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:a Lewis Carroll nightmare playing the part of a lost bard
  • Interests:too may to list.

Post icon  Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:16 PM

biggrin.gif Well, I think that's the perfect question, to ask her yourself, on some Tuesday night you happen to see her walking down the street. laugh.gif

wink.gif

Seriously, just a joke. I don't recommend anyone doing that...ever...to anyone. ph34r.gif

but if you ask me...
I'd say it depends on what she's wearing.
-Dan

#3 User is offline   Torak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2006 - 05:12 AM

I think it should by now be abundantly clear that she always wears purple socks with a Super Mario design on the side. Obviously.

I had several pairs of them once. They were comfy.

And anyway, I can't think of any reason - legitimate, at least, and we probably don't want to know any other reasons - to want to know, in effect, what she wears under her clothes. I mean, the whole question has "very dodgy fanfic" written all over it.

We return you now to your regular scheduled cynicism.
Non Levitas Tolero Fatui
B) WOLUWE JAZZ - GO ON, LET ME BRAG B)

#4 User is offline   Tiffany Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Forensics, wolves, werewolves, video games, computer games, massive multiplayer online roleplaying games (MMPORG's), internet, hockey, roller hockey, acting, robotics, drawing, writing, tae kwon do, breaking concrete.

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:46 PM

Torak, you should send me a pair of those socks, I want to be super cool like you and maybe it will be a new style in the States.

#5 User is offline   JohnA Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:31 AM

QUOTE (Torak @ Jun 28 2006, 06:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I mean, the whole question has "very dodgy fanfic" written all over it.

I'm not sure it's so much fanfic as fanfetish.

But you have steered the conversation into wholesome territory where we can all confortably participate.

Which reminds me, my socks have been disappearing at a very noticeable rate lately. I don't know whether my dog is stealing them or my wife is throwing them away because they have holes in them, but either way I am going to have to do something soon or I will have no socks at all.

-- John

#6 User is offline   Silent Mailman Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2006 - 03:06 PM

John, if this day will come then I recommend this community.

#7 User is offline   Gidz Icon

• PipPip

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Leeleefan9 @ Jun 28 2006, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi. I'm new on this board. Leelee is one of my favorite actresses. Anyway, lately, I couldn't figure out if she usually wears stockings or pantyhose? Does anyone know what she usually wears?

Say, for instance, in this premier: http://www.leeleesob...res/bourne.html, does anyone know whether she was wearing stockings or pantyhose?

Thanks in advance!

There's an easy way to tell which ones she wears... Just watch to see if her ankles swell up when she farts! wink.gif laugh.gif

#8 User is offline   Gidz Icon

• PipPip

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (JohnA @ Jun 29 2006, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Torak @ Jun 28 2006, 06:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I mean, the whole question has "very dodgy fanfic" written all over it.

I'm not sure it's so much fanfic as fanfetish.

But you have steered the conversation into wholesome territory where we can all confortably participate.

Which reminds me, my socks have been disappearing at a very noticeable rate lately. I don't know whether my dog is stealing them or my wife is throwing them away because they have holes in them, but either way I am going to have to do something soon or I will have no socks at all.

-- John

Have you never heard of "Quantum Sock Theory"? That could well explain why you seem to be running short of socks....

For the benefit of those non-physicists here, I'd better explain... "QST" is a theory developed by physicists to explain why, when you put your clothes in a washing machine, you either lose one sock from a pair, or end up with an odd sock that you've never seen before. The theory basically extends normal Quantum Mechanics and states that, when placed in washing machines, socks are able to "tunnel" from one washing machine to another in the same way as sub-atomic particles can "tunnel" out of Potential Wells. When you lose one sock from a pair, what's happened is that the missing sock has "Quantum Tunnelled" out of your washing machine and into another, the owner of which is now wondering where that odd sock they've never seen before has come from!

That could well explain why you seem to be losing so many socks. Oh, and it's no use checking with your neighbours to see if they've found any of your socks in their washing, because the theory says that the socks could randomly reappear in any washing machine anywhere in the world...

#9 User is offline   Silent Mailman Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2006 - 01:10 AM

I've found a sock with "Visit www.leeleesobieski.com !!!" on it and it's definitely not mine. John, I'm sending it back to you by UPS. What's your adress ?

#10 User is offline   Leeleefan9 Icon

• Pip

Posted 30 June 2006 - 05:10 PM

Can anyone please just answer my question?

If you know and want to post your answer, then please post.
If you know and don't want to post your answer, then please don't post.
If you don't know, then please don't post.

Please stick to the topic, people!

PS: I did not have any intention to be rude here. If I sounded rude, then I sincerely apologize in advance!

#11 User is offline   RandomCartoonist Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2006 - 10:38 PM

Leeleefan9-- I'm sorry, but I don't think anybody here knows the answer, and most probably don't care, so they haven't tried to find out. sleep.gif I'm pretty new around here myself but I don't think the members generally talk about what's under Leelee's clothes because they want to shower her with adoration while giving her respect and privacy. So when topics that skirt that line appear on the board, they make light of them and find humor. Nobody means to be rude to you or slight you, I'm sure.
"Robot Roll Call- Cambot! (pan left) Gypsy! (hi girl) Tom Servo! (what a cool guy) Croooow! (he's a wisecracker)"

Candy Convention
Room 1!
Also
Candy-Shaped Rat Poison Convention
Room 11

#12 User is offline   JohnA Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2006 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (RandomCartoonist @ Jun 30 2006, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leeleefan9-- I'm sorry, but I don't think anybody here knows the answer, and most probably don't care, so they haven't tried to find out. sleep.gif I'm pretty new around here myself but I don't think the members generally talk about what's under Leelee's clothes because they want to shower her with adoration while giving her respect and privacy. So when topics that skirt that line appear on the board, they make light of them and find humor. Nobody means to be rude to you or slight you, I'm sure.

Well just to clarify, LeeleeFan9 is welcome here but s/he has to obey the same rules as everybody else. Everyone should show respect for Leelee by not saying/asking inappropriate stuff about her personal life and show respect for the members of the LeeleeSobieski.com message board by not lecturing them about what they should and should not post. And the more so when they are a total newbie.

Speaking of which, here's some dialog I just heard in a movie that I am currently watching.

GIRL: Praise Jesus Brother Phil.
GUY: Praise Jesus Sister.
GIRL: I drove all the way from Austin. I'm a big fan of Christian rock, and, well, I just I just love your band.
GUY: How did you hear our band?
GIRL: On the radio.
GUY: But we're not on the radio.
GIRL: Huh, well I guess you caught me in a little white lie there Brother Phil. I sure hope you don't think I'm terrible.
GUY: I don't think you're terrible, I just ...
GIRL: I just didn't think that you would believe the truth.
GUY: The truth?
GIRL: Jesus told me to come see your band.
GUY: He did?
GIRL: Hallelujah!
GUY: Hallelujah!
GIRL: Do you know what else he told me?
GUY: No.
GIRL: He told me to take you to a nice romantic hotel room in Niagara Falls and bear your seed.
GUY: My seed?
GIRL: Yes.
GUY: What's my seed?
GIRL: I'll Show you.

GUY: I think I'm going to ...
GIRL: Just relax.
GUY: But I'm nervous.
GIRL: Don't be silly.
GUY: I never felt like this before.
GIRL: I get that a lot.
GUY: Why would Jesus want you to have sex with an alien?
GIRL: The Lord works in mysterious ways.
GUY: Be gentle.
GIRL: It'll all be over soon.
GUY: I can't do this.
GIRL: Of course you can.
GUY: I'm not who you think I am.
GIRL: No one ever is.
GUY: I'm not a holy messenger. I'm just a frightened recovering alcoholic alien.
GIRL: Does the possibility of sex with me terrify you that much?
GUY: What happened to your accent?

GIRL: Fucking alien, you should have listened to the beaver.

Somehow I sense it relates to the whole mystery of the disappearing socks, though I can't figure exactly how.

BTW does anybody know what movie it is? My DVD didn't have any credits on it.

http://www.pantyhose...n.com/index.htm

-- John

#13 User is offline   Torak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2006 - 08:59 AM

Maybe there's a sock-eating monster?

:: glingeglingleglingle... ::
Non Levitas Tolero Fatui
B) WOLUWE JAZZ - GO ON, LET ME BRAG B)

#14 User is offline   zero Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Leelee^^<br /><br />Guitars, Acting, Meet Friends, Rock and Metal

Posted 01 July 2006 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (Torak @ Jul 1 2006, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe there's a sock-eating monster?

Must be, i just lost one this morning huh.gif

Zero
To Live is to Die

#15 User is offline   esperologist Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:church, 5-pin bowling, programming, scripting, video games, board games, fantasy and science fiction novels, hiking, biking

Posted 02 July 2006 - 10:43 PM

Well, is anyone missing a generic gray sock that is lose fitting?
It bears no distinguishing marks and... that sounds like most of my socks.
Well, I may have a lot of generic gray socks (and some non-gray non-generic), but it is definetly a different sock then the rest of mine. I always check the washer and dryer before putting my clothing in... and yet I still gained a sock that neither myself or anyone else in my house has seen before.
I have also lost about 7 of my generic socks and 3 of my blue ankle socks.
That leaves me about 11 of my generics and 3 of my blues, and my single pair of dress socks.

Oh yeah, I have another pair of socks that I wore once... they didn't make it to the wash but they dissappeared anyway.
That pair fell subject to the wormhole theory of mine.
I have this theory that small objects (particularly around my family) will vanish mysteriously and then reappear some time later.

The earliest occurance I can specify was while visiting my grandma's house (a days drive away), I got a new toy. It was a cheap toy, so the arm popped of (reattached easily anyway), after three days, the arm popped off and immeadiatly dissappeared. I searched the room thoroughly. First I looked on top of everything, then I carefully moved items and searched for it.
I gave up and after a few more days we went home. The day after we went home, I was going through some of the toys I had left at home and found the arm to the toy.

A more recent occurance was at last Christmas. My family got a new board game and after a few days of playing it, suddenly a piece vanished mid game. We searched all over for the piece, which with our living room oddly clean, there wasn't much area to search. And I know my opponent didn't pocket her peice because her hands were empty and she had no pockets (of course, losing that peice made it harder for her to win). A few months later, we cleaned the living room (rare occurance) and our family went out. When we came back, the piece was sitting in the middle of the living room, unharmed. (If any of our animals took it, it would have been harmed... or digested.)

Some objects seem immune to the wormholes (such as my graduation cap), but others can vanish for anywhere from a couple hours to a few years. (Such as my deoderent that is beside my graduation cap, which wasn't there one morning [my door is locked at night] and after sitting at the computer for a couple hours [no one entering my room], I re-enter my room to find my deoderent exactly where I left it yet where it wasn't that morning.)

One object of mine (a small figurine of a weird looking drummer), vanished a year before my family moved. Several years after we moved, my neice came in from the garage with said object. I believe she said it was just sitting on top of the freezer.
Another situation was my sister gave me her jewlery box to protect and a couple items in it, which she showed me, just so I knew what was in it. (Stuff survive longer in my room, so people give me stuff to put in my room for safe keeping.) I hid it in some obscure location in my room, then a couple months later my sister gave me an item to add to the box... when I finaly discovered where I had hid the box, I opened it to find a toy that a friend had given me in elementry school. I put that toy on my shelf in the back of my room and it has again disappeared.

I sure do babble... lol
IPB Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users